We are open!
Some changes and guidelines we have made:
-You can expect to see each staff member in PPE and we ask that you wear a mask when entering the building to protect yourself and others. Without a mask or covering you will not be permitted to enter.
- Please call and book all appointments including frame selections and adjustments/repairs, we would prefer not to have any walk ins at this time.
- If our doors are locked and you come for an appointment it means we have too many people in the building, please call us and let us know you are there or wait for someone to exit and try the door again.
- We will not be lending out frames at this time but you are welcome to take selfies and share with your friends while you pick your frames. We also love sharing our opinions and are happy to assist you.
- Please come to appointments alone whenever possible, we are limited on the amount of people we can have in the building at one time.
- Please practise physical distancing.
Thank you for your patience as we try to reopen and adapt to the new guidelines